Senior IT Specialist
King Technology Inc (KingTech) has an opening for a senior IT specialist responsible for maintaining customer's hardware and software systems, application admin support. Along with providing a variety of end-user support to ensure workstations and network performance meet client expectations.
Essential duties and responsibilities will be to work directly with customer to provide a wide range of technical support including:
- VMware ESXi 3 – 6.0
- Windows Server support, Active Directory and Exchange, Windows server 2003 – 2012
- Microsoft based family of operating systems XP - Windows 10
Must have a professional understanding to manage:
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer system reviews and recommendations
- Customer communication - keeping them informed of incident progress and notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- AMERICAN CITIZEN
- Provide Professionalism and professional services, with strong leadership and independence.
- A true desire to work with and help other people
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service Attitude and people skills
- Initiative to take on new tasks as they arise.
- Quick to learn customer infrastructure and procedures related to duties and responsibilities as needed by the customer
- Remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
- Group insurance- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance
- Health for you with the option to buy more for family
- Dental preventive and all other dental care up to 1000.00 per year.
- Retirement simple IRA matching, match your contribution up to 3% of salary
- Free parking
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- 6 Sick days
- 10 standard paid holidays plus 3 floaters
- 2 personal days
Please submit your resume to Micah@kingtech.net or call 217-836-6706
King Technology, Inc. has an opening for an Administrative Assistant with office management and bookkeeping skills. We are a multifaceted Information Technology consulting firm located in Springfield, Illinois. Successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and be outcome-oriented. You will perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, bookkeeping, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills (QuickBooks, MS Word, Excel), Internet research abilities, and strong communication skills are required; completed college courses focusing on accounting highly desired; a two year degree in accounting is preferred. We offer health benefits; are family-owned and family-friendly looking for an honest and tenacious individual; offer flexible hours to accommodate children's school hours.
Detailed job description
Administrative assistant duties and responsibility includes providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Maintain contact lists
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Order office supplies
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Use QuickBooks to perform tasks such as AP and AR, bank reconciliation, preparing financial statements, profit and loss statements, debit memo entry and occasional financial analysis reports Requirements
• Prepare Business unit financial reports from Quickbooks, perform credit card entry and payroll entry
Experience and skills required
• Proven admin or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail:
King Technology, Inc.
Attn: Admin. Assistant
3 North Old State Capitol Plaza
Springfield, Illinois 62701
We are not considering Accounting or Bookkeeping agencies.